Montrose Country EstatesMontrose, MI 48457
Updated on 2/9/2015
(810) 639-2351 Contact Montrose Country EstatesSend via Facebook
Montrose Country Estates is located in a quiet country wooded setting within walking distance to shopping, schools and the library. You can count on a responsive and caring management team and 24 hour emergency maintenance.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
"If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org."
Address : 301 Coke Dr, Montrose, MI 48457
Fax : (810) 639-8016
Office Hours : Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM. - TDD # 800-649-3777.
Managed by : Cato Companies
School District : Montrose Community Schools
Property Type : Apartments , Garden Style (1-4 stories) (32 units)
Year Built : 1976
Waitlist : Open - Taking applications for 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Very low to moderate income. Limited rental assistance available.
Section 8 Accepted : Yes
- No-Step or Ramped Entry - Select units
- Accessible Parking - Select units
- 32" or Wider Doorways - Select units
- 36" or Wider Hallways - Select units
- Lever Style Door Handles - Select units
- Environmental Controls 15"-48" Above Floor - Select units
- Grab Bars in Bathroom - Select units
- Low Threshold or Roll-In shower - Select units
- 5' Turning Radius or T-Turn in Bathroom - Select units
- Accessible Bathroom Vanities - Select units
- Front Loading or Front Control Kitchen Appliances - Select units
- Accessible Kitchen Counters - Select units
- Clear Floor Area in Front of Sink and Range - Select units
- Parking - Open convenient parking.
- Transportation Service Available - Public "Your Ride" on demand
- Play Land
- Garbage Disposal
- Range - Electric
- Washer & Dryer - Coin operated laundry in each building
- 12 Months
- No Pets Allowed
- Gas Included
- Heat Included
- Water Included
- Resident Pays Electricity
- Sewer and trash removal included.